Sunday, June 04, 2006

What a day this has been.

Okay, so I first finished my watercolor. That means, I finished it. But it also means I must leave it alone for a while to strip my mind of the memory of how it looks, then I shall go back and look at it. If I am satisfied, life is good. If not... I cry. Then I work more.

So, I'm hungry. Really really hungry. I have hollow feelings in my stomach, I need food.

Jolene's engaged! To Shane (who I don't know) and they're getting married sometime! Isn't that cool? She's my age! We went to girl's camp together and have oodles of inside jokes! High Five! and now she marries mystery boy.

I have to turn in 2 pages tomorrow. 2 pages to read to english class. Will they like? I don't know. Do I care? Not so much. The teacher's opinion is the mattering one here. She grades me. Yes, I personally am graded. It seriously affects my mood. *thbpt*

Now... Food. Writing. And then, investigate the inner workings of my perdy picture.

No comments: