Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Those birds know the rice is for them...

I'm sorry. I would write more often with more interesting entires, but the pain in my jaw and knee makes me sort of... float through my days. I'm on heavy meds, sleep a lot, eat soft foods, and sleep a lot.

Today was sort of an exception, I guess. I woke up early, took a shower, went to weight lifting (did more than I have been doing now that I've found meds that work), walked to institute, did homework.

My sister came by and brought me a taco! The meaty juices made it soft and fleshy (if that's okay with you) and delicious. I was happy *gurgle*. Then I worked on math some more, before driving to Panda Express to meet Joe.

I was planning on walking, but once I walked to my car, I realized my knee wouldn't make it. So I drove. Parking was quite horrible, but I made it in and ordered white rice. Joe came, we discussed, we laughed, I left.

Mom just made me Mac-n-cheese. Because I'm an invalid and in pain. No moving. I'm really quite sad. But she made me yummy food. And I just popped a codine, so I'll be crashing in about 30 minutes or so. I need to get ready for bed soon.

But, after I left Joe, I went to math. I managed to finish all my homework, turn it in, and do mighty fine on a "quizzy-poo" (my math teacher is psychotic). We even got out early. 5:30. Then Nicole and I discussed story ideas we had and we told each other our stories in great detail until about 7, when I went home and died.

I'm so ... ugh. I'm not as miserable as I could be though. I will be giggly and dead tired in 30 minutes, so I'm feeling cheerful enough.

No classes tomorrow!! Life is blissful! Mom and I are going to University art! I'm looking forward to the coming day!

No comments: