Monday, April 24, 2006

Apparrently I have a good vocabulary (picture added)

So, last night I set my alarm for 5:30, planning on getting up to shower and eat and such. I was going to give myself two hours. My alarm did not go off at all. I woke up magically at 7:30. The time I was supposed to be leaving! I was running all over the house. Gordon was still in the shower too, so I had to bang on the door to beg him to hurry. In the end, i was only 5 minutes late to class.

BUT, on the way to school! I was driving down the street and I see this brown lump in the road. I'm thinking, dead squirrel. Ew. As I approach I noticed it wasn't a squirrel. It looked more like a bunny. Yes a bunny. That bunny. In the road. And, even better, it was alive! And twitching its nose! And eating the grass! It was so cute! I was so happy!

So after art class, I went to the institute and sat there all day. That boring for the most part. There was some drama where I offended Cameron by accidentally hitting him the pool stick because we were trying to wrestle it from each other. We were both laughing so I thought he didn't mind. Then he didn't want to play anymore. I felt like a horrible person. So I said I was sorry and how I wanted him to play and someone asked him something that prompted him to say "No, she's just being herself." which really really hurt, so I left to have some alone time. He's like a brother to me and when a brpther says a scathing remark like that and means it... you hurt.

After Cameron left, I was going to go to english class. But my day had gone from bad, to semi-bad (remember the bunny?) to horrendous. And I felt sick too. I think I'm getting a cold. So I couldn't bring myself to go to class. I couldn't sit in that hot room and write for an hour while I felt so wretched. So I ended up not going. And then I felt so bad about not going to went home. Where I found an email from my teacher saying she was sick and class was canceled. What a waste of guilt! Ha ha!

But, I'm home. I'm glad. I've eaten. I'm tired... Very tired.

No comments: