Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's like being dizzy. Only, I haven't been spinning.

Ah, well, my plans for the day were squarshed. But, that's okay. We now have a stu!

For the past few days, I've noticed a headache. It comes on about 3pm, and sticks around until I fall asleep for the night. And progressively gets worse. It's pretty annoying, really. So, I'll go over the days.

Thursday after I got home from school for the first time, I noticed the head ache. I assumed it was the stress of math. It was a painful annoyance all evening.

And last night it was so bad it was really hard to fall asleep. And really hard not to start clawing at my forehead. I think that was some primal attempt to carve the pain out. Yeah, so instead of clawing at my head, I clawed at the air in front of me and cried. That was super fun!

And this evening, I noticed my head hurt really badly, I couldn't focus on anything. So I decided to lay down in my room. But everytime I turned my head (or even my gaze) everything started spinning. That was fun too. I went upstairs and tried to rest. Then I gave up, went downstairs, made food, and took some advil. The head ache tapered off so I can walk straight and not see the house wobbling. But I think it's starting to fade a little. Which sucks. A lot.

Anyway, today was good other than that! Not much happened, but I did get one of the three phone calls in. I wish I'd gotten the other two in. Tomorrow evening, I suppose, will do.

No comments: