Friday, April 21, 2006

Expounding on a visit

I went down to the high school today to pay a visit to my adopted little brother, Eric, the art classes, and Mr. Downs. It was a nice trip. I walked into art and everybody did a double take and got really excited. I've missed people getting excited to see me. Even when I went to school there, people would get really excited when I came in. It was a nice thing...

So I wandered around looking at stuff, talking to the new teacher there (who used to substsitute for us when Mr. Downs was off doing stuff). Then I went down to the office to see Mr. Downs himself. He was way busy, as usual, doing the things people in his position do. Whatever that is.

I wandered upstairs to walk the halls. I went past Mr. Bollhorsts room and he saw me as I went past and he grinned and waved. He was a good english teacher; it's such a shame people labeled him so poorly.

I looked for Emily, but it was hard to find her so I was going to call her. But I did not have her number, so I was off to find Chris. And, wouldn't you know it, in the effort of Chris finding, I saw Emily. It was a fortunate thing.

But now I'm home. Mom and I are off to buy me more colored pencils so I can finish my project. Huzzah!

No comments: