Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hubbubery

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!! My hand is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

I've been coloring. With pencils! Of color. Colored pencils. Mostly a red one. I finished the petals. They're very red. Now I'm working on the stem. Which is green, as opposed to mauve. No really, mauve.. It's green. I'm not green yet.

Hiro came over to visit teach me just as I finished the petals. I was surprised to see him, I suppose I made an appointment last week and forgot in the hubbub called my life. My life is full of hubbubery.

But, I'll have a lot of coloring to do. And when my pretty picture is done, I'll explode in a burst of red and white colored pencil shavings. Boosh.

Dad made spaghetti (which I ate) and now I'm full (because I ate it) and will go color more (because I ate myself full).

No comments: