Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dusty wusty

I feel better. A lot better. I spent 4 hours or so cleaning my room. Throwing things away, dusting, picking up messies, putting stuff away, organizing and making it looks more presentable so Veronica won't think me a slob. Or at leats know I'm one. Hee.

But yeah, after I ate my cake, Laura called and it was nice to be able to tell her about my boy issues and to get her advice on it. That made me feel better and prepared for whatever happens next. *braces self* I'm ready. Bring it. Gr.

I did take myself a break and watched the singing parts of American Idol with my mom and gordo. That was a let down of sorts. Could have been better. David Foster songs are too amazing. And they're not up to par (we discussed that). But then I went back to cleaning.

Ah, my iPod is losing battery life. I mean that in the sense that a full charge doesn't last the full 8 hours it used to. It lasts maybe 6 now. Or 5. Not 8 though. I am sad. *sniff* Now when the battery bar has 1 third left, that means the battery is a few seconds from doom instead of an hour from doom. My life is a sad, sad tale. I'm going to eat porridge in a corner and weep into my gigantic pillow (it's actually quite small and flat and made of that magical space stuff).

Tomorrow I have art. Starting a new project. I think I'll do mine about shells. I have a lot of shells. I like shells. They're so pretty... and interesting! They're so beachy. And we all know how great that is!

By the way, I added a picture of my drawing to that post I said I would add it to. If you care, you'll see it. It's there. Down there. It's pretty close by, actually. Don't miss it.

I have to clean my desk. It's a bit cluttered. Then, I can go to sleep... and get up at 6:30. *hngh*

No comments: