Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Through the treeeeeeees

Blarg. We started a new project in art today. It's dandy, I suppose. It's a bit vague, but doable. I started something but I'm not sure how I feel about it... I think I'll do something else. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make a person the object. I thought I asked him about it, but I may be wrong. Grump. I don't know.

Well, I started feeling sick again once I got to institute. So I layed down for a majority of the time. I felt tired and grumpy and hungry. And sick. Cami brought Ryan back from something and they played pool and they gave me nice hugs. Guys give good hugs. When I feel upset, I like to do one of two things. Eat chocolate, or get a hug from a guy. Sometimes, I get both. That's always a good day. So they hugged me and we all played cut-throat and Cami won by a shocking amount because I was sick and not so good at cut-throat and Ryan was being silly and distracted by something or another.

I took some tylenol and went to english, which was fine. It's a bit of a boring class, but not unpleasant. Except it's hot. And comfortable. Those equal sleep. Especially on a sick day. Such as today.

Came home and felt very weak and quivery. I had some french bread and TV and layered jello. I know there will be Pepsi here soon. And probably oreos too. Until then, during then, and after then I'll do my math. And feel fidgety.

No comments: