Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good things come to those who eat

Okee then. The weekend thus far has been one of laziness and sleeping-innery. It's been nice. I watched a movie last night. I read all day yesterday too. And now, today, I must get things done. Stu is coming home! I have to call people, do homework, and still have some down time. I die without down time.

I did manage to get some good sketches done. I'm proud of them. They make me want to draw more. Not with colored pencils. I am tired of colored pencils!

I've been trying to find a small plant for my room for months. I want a little cactus to put ony my desk. A little one. That would make me very happy.

I take a shower now. Then call people. Then do my homework. Stu will probably come home during or after my homework. I also want to clean my room again. And I mean that as in, throw tons of "stuff" away. I feel cluttered. There's no empty space anywhere. I'm hating it.

No comments: