Thursday, April 27, 2006

There's ice cream surrounding my fruit slivers!

Today had the makings of being a repeat of tuesdays terriblosity (yes, the need for a new word was great). I worked hard on my math and got it done barely in time. And then I go to class and sit down only to realize that I left the homework I'd spent 4 hours on at home. Yeah, the stuff from tuesday. I left it at home. On my art table. I'd wasted time and effort. I was thoroughly angry. But I talked to my teacher and he agreed to let me bring it to his next class afterwards. Which I did. Drove home, picked it up, and drove back. Wee..

And Mom bought rainbow sherbet! Huzzah! We love ice cream! It's crrrrrrrrrrazy good! Wooooo, flavorful! Fruitilicious! And chilly. Br.

I have an urge to draw. So... I'm going to go... draw. Obviously. In my room. Where my supplies are. Yee!

No comments: