Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Go crawl in a pit and die.

Today was horrible. It started out fine. I took a shower, went to school on time, worked out nicely. After that, it was went down hill.

I went to institute, expecting to have some company throughout the day as I did my math. But everyone left. I was all alone. For 4 hours. And, it took me an hour and half to figure out what I was doing wrong on my math. So I was racing to finish my math in time and trying to maintain my comprehension. I struggled a freakishly long time on the last 5 problems or so, but I did finish the book work and was packing up to go when I found my worksheets. I had forgotten to do them and class started in 5 minutes and it was a 10 minute walk. So I tried to finish my worksheets, which was also difficult to do! Needless to say, I was flustered. To the extreme.

Byt the time I had finished all my math, it was over an hour after my math class had started. I was furious. Because of my stupidity, I had lost the chance to earn 25 extra credit points. And I didn't have any notes from today.

So I went home. And felt horrible and useless and like I couldn't do anything right. And I was lonely and felt unloved and stupid. So my mom took me out bought me a little chocolate cake, which I'm enjoying. *sniff* I feel so horrible, though.

I'm not going to institute. Instead, I'm cleaning my room. And doing homework. Mostly cleaning. And being upset. Tomorrow had better be abnormally and shockingly good or I may very well explode at the next bad thing that happens to me.

I'm massacring my cake... Chunks of chocolate and icing everywhere... this makes me happier...

No comments: