Friday, September 21, 2007

Ad Libs

I'm really [adjective] of these [physical ailments]. I'm [1st adjective], too, but I really love [cute male nickname]. I also love [food], but I'm not allowed to enjoy it. Lame!

I didn't do much today, other than [verb] fitfully, take [1st physical ailment] medicine, and babysit [cute male nickname] all day. He was such an [positive creature], hardly [verb], ate all his food, and [verb] galore.

I have suddenly heard a [adjective] sound! That makes me want to [verb] upstairs and [another verb].

2 comments:

gamma said...

oooh, I know, I know!
"tired"
"headache(s)"
um..."Brady"?
"chocolate," definitely
"nap"
"angel"?
"fussed" or "cried"
"smiled" (or slept?)
"creepy"? final answer
"run"
"hide" or "sleep" (or both)
do I win?

Alli said...

Wow! Mom's amazing!