Monday, September 17, 2007

Last monday before school

7 days before school starts. ^_^ I'm actually excited!

Best blog post ever!

Ha... Good times.

I slept in way too late today. I got up at, I think, 1:30? Ugh. Ugh! UGH! Wretched. I need to not sleep in that late. No wonder I had a head ache all day. Sheesh.

I went down to 24 Hour Fitness and looked around. I'm pretty interested in joining, for sure. It's so close, and seems pretty good. And it wouldn't be too expensive. :) I found a 7-day trial membership online, so tomorrow I'll go in and work out a bit. If I like it, I'll go the rest of the week. And if that all is good, then I'll really push Dad for the membership. But, I'm sure it'll be good. The employees seems really nice, and they offer free Yoga classes on Monday evenings for their members. It all seems to be so perfect. I hope it works out.

Ran some errands today, too. Wanted get a little something somewhere, but they didn't have it. Maybe I can ask them to contact me if they get one. Or I can buy one online. That seems more likely to happen.

Awesome, well, I'm tired. I've just showered and washed up for bed, so I think I will actually GO to bed. But first...

Happy birthday, Gwen! :3 Yay! Yay! It's your birthday! Hope it was a good one! <3

No comments: