Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dancing with myself

This is weird. It's 9:30 at night, pitch black out, and I can hear birds chirping like the sun is coming up. Crazy birds. X)

So, second day of classes. Phew. Long day! But... good. Anthro was good. Discovered a girl I knew in the class, so I got to sit next to her and feel less alone. Plus the guy next to me was so funny and nice.

And Speech seems good. The teacher is hilarious and raucous. She isn't going to give us a final or a midterm--says the class is about us learning and understanding ourselves. If we're comfortable with ourselves, communication will be easier. I will definitely like it.

Sociology seems like it'll be a battle for my beliefs and personal politics, but it'll be so interesting, and I'll have to think so hard about the world and what affects it.... it'll be really good.

And I got into Trig! Yay! The teacher is really articulate, and interesting. He seems like he'll be awesome. The room is clean and bright too. And rather than a tiny desk, I have a big one that I share with the person next to me. Basically, this class will be the opposite of my last Trig course. Super!

All in all, I like my teachers. They're all bright, good people, who are dedicated to their subjects and determined to help us improve. They're all treating us like college students, not high schoolers, and I respect them. I hope this all keeps up and they don't let me down. But I don't think they will. :D

We watched the season premier of Bones tonight. And though House was also on again, we're all a little tuckered out. And it's still on right now, anyway. We'll watch it tomorrow. I also want to finally watch The Village. While there's day light, of course.

Okay, I should be asleep soon, so.... nighto!

No comments: