Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's super effective!

What a nice relaxing day today was. Mostly. :3

I woke up at a reasonable time, but lounged a little. I love to lounge. I get to lay in my robe, and PJs and play my DS. It's lovely.

I got up and changed, and scurried out the door to run some ever so mysterious errands (Mom's birthday is tomorrow, hint hint). Took a few hours, cause I had more than one stop. I actually made... four stops. Yeah. I am, though, as a result of said errands, the proud new owner of number 151, thank you very much.

Had a budding headache when I got home, which freaked me out. So I popped one of my headache pills (don't worry, they're aren't addictive, at all) and undid my pony tail. And read some comics for a few hours.

Now it's late, and tomorrow is my last Sunday in the Stanford 1st ward *sob* and then I'm in the Monta Vista ward *yay* so I'll be hopping in the shower in a moment. And... that's about it!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Dolyn said...

I'm glad you got it! You'll have to show it to me. I r teh suck.

These headaches are starting to become worrisome, Allicakes. Has your doctor said anything about them, like...what could possibly be causing it? I'm worried about youuuu.

<3

P.S. TUESDAY! I don't know what your schedule is like, but i have to go in early for an appointment with Fin. Aid at 9:30. Should be done like...around 10:30...so...yes...maybe we could meet before our next classes? I really do miss my Alli.