Sunday, September 16, 2007

Your personality test results came back

As I prepared for sleep tonight (which took a very long time, due to my sheer exhaustion), I realized that I really am not in shape. I'm not fat, or over weight, but I'm not in shape. And that's not good for me. I already knew I wanted to join a gym, but now I know for sure. Monday, I'll go check out 24 hour fitness, which is right around the corner from my house. Maybe it's good.

Today, though, was good. Or rather, yesterday was. Er.... hm. Saturday! Was good.

I baby sat Brady in the morning, and he was oh-so-pleasant and cuddly. He ate two bottles, had two naps, smiled, and coo'd. He was marvelous.

I hopped in the shower around 1PM, to get ready to go out. And at 3:30, I was out the door and on my way to Brian's. He, Justin, and I picked up Sachi,and the four of us scurried up to San Francisco to attend the Professional Volley Ball tourney. That was really cool, actually. I was a little lost at first, simply because Volleyball was always a little vague to me, but I got really into it and soon we were all cheering like crazy! It was super fun, and SUPER cold. We were all very numb. Br!

And then, it was back to Palo Alto. We were SO tired, but it was only 9 by the time we got back, so we joined Whit's good bye party, and had a blast! It turned into a dance party, and there was a whole lot of crazy dancing and pictures taken. I was so insanely out of it, I would have thought I was drunk, were I not mormon and completely sober. D'oh! X)

The worst part of the entire night, was the drive home. I was partially bummed about Whit leaving, distracted by my thoughts, tired, and my knees hurt crazy bad. And to make it all better? 280 S was bumper-to-bumper traffic. At 11:30 at night. Not cool! I could see the red snake curving out of sight! And there were three, open, yet full, lanes. One lane--just one--was blocked off. Gr! I had to get off at El Monte, and drive El Camino to 85, just to get home. I didn't even get home until 12:15... Gr.

But, even though that was an entirely too frustrating situation, I'm still very happy and tired. My day was marvelous and I had such a good time in the city.

I'm going to pass out in my bed, before I pass out in my chair.

1 comment:

Dolyn said...

Yrgh! You should check out Bally Total Fitness. I go there! We could be gym buddies!