Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm colllllld

Really really cold. Brr!

So, I was feeling headachey all day. It was the uncool. I lay down all day, and even took medicines. Still headachey. Blah. So I took a hot bath, which was really nice. :) I felt a lot better afterwards. Even more nice!

But I went downstairs and hopped on my puter. I read some stuff, and looked some stuff up, and then promptly felt angry at what I found. Non-specifics, but I was infuriated. It was a bad time. A dark time. Gr.

I wanted to cheer up, so I opened up word and began writing the script for my big project. I wrote, and wrote, and I have 13 pages of script! Which equals out to being 67 pages of actual product. X) I feel great! That's the first chapter!!

So, now I'm tired, and infinitely more cheerful. So I shall sleep.

No comments: