Sunday, September 02, 2007

A severe lack of energy

Hungry... hng...

I'm a bit sad. My bishop told me he's transferring my records out of the ward and to another one. All because I don't live in the ward boundaries anymore. 9.9 Sheesh. So this is my last month in the ward.

My friend, Sam, agrees that I need to celebrate my birthday before I leave the ward. I want a pie party. Pie and Amelie. Amelie makes a pie in the movie, so that works. Plus, it's my birthday party-- if I say something has pie related to it in some form I should be agreed with. Thoroughly and without fail. So I think this Saturday afternoon it shall come to be. Pie, Amelie, and my birthday. Huzzah! Pie!

Also. My mom is out of town, leaving me and my dad to fend for ourselves. So far, we have not eaten or slept, and I suspect a bear may be trying to get into the house.

The remainder of my Sunday shall be spent as thus: lying in my bed. Possibly reading, possibly playing video games, possibly taking pictures of rocks. I shall also, more than likely, eat. Sleep seems to drift in and out of my radar, so I may come to a head with that. All in all, I think I shall be useless.

No comments: