Saturday, September 08, 2007

That's interesting

Hmmm! My days are progressing! Weird.

This morning I woke up around 9, and Mom and I made a pie. A raspberry pie! Yes, I made one. :) We found two excellent recipes off allrecipes.com and it turned out perfectly! I took it to my birthday party. Sam threw it for me, a pie party where we watched Howl's Moving Castle. Everyone liked my pie. The crust turned out SO flawlessly, my dad thought it was store bought. X)

Tomorrow is my stake conference. I didn't go to tonight's session, though. I feel bad. I'll go tomorrow, though. If I don't, though, I'll go to the Monta Vista ward or my parents ward. Mmm... I have no idea what I'll do, actually.

People on TV are hollering at each other and being stupid. I want to play some video games. I'd also like to take some pictures of my rocks too.

No comments: