Wednesday, May 03, 2006

After 1980, everything went wrong.

So, last night I stayed up until 3:30 working on my art project. It took that long to finish it. Ugh. I had to get up at 5:30 too. But when my alarm went off at 5:30, I changed my mind and got up at 6:30. It were nice to have the extra hour.

Off I went to art. I walk in and this girl tells me she likes my necklace! My pretty green one which happens to be one of my favorite. And she even knew it was from Brighton! I was thoroughly impressed. *nod* Well, the teacher told us to tack our projects up for critiquing and he noticed there were only 2 finished pieces. Mine and someone elses. So he extended the project to monday. So I stayed up über late and lost hours of sleep for nothing. Hmph!

Well, because Wednesday was thus turned into "work on the delayed project" day and he told me my picture was perfect, I went back to institute. I threw my stuff down, curled up on the couch, and slept. For an hour. Then I woke up and took out my art class sketch book and did a sketch of Cameron. It took a little over an hour, bit it looks pretty cool. I'm really glad I did it. I think something's a bit off, but it looks mighty fine anyway. And I'm so proud of the feet, it's wrong!

And english was blah. It's just so boring. It's fine, but boring.

No comments: