Thursday, May 18, 2006

Umbrella?

So, today. What a day. Full of surprises. Turns of events. Thickening plots. Need I go on?

*ahem* I went to weight lifting and it was free lift day or something to that extent. Either way, we were allowed to lift whichever machines we wanted as long as we wanted. It was fun! I played with my friends! It was decided I shall call Tad, Thor. Stuart and I laughed a lot. Spencer took to poking me a lot a lot. I poked him back. They changed and we all went off to the lunch forum.

I think they had a good time. They knew people there. Yay, I like it when my friends enjoy themselves because of something I thought of. The thing being to invite them to lunch forum. I would have been very unhappy if they had not enjoyed themselves. I got to talk to the ever mysterious "Ashley" person in Stuart's phone and wear Spencer's super awesome braclet. They all left after a while and I hung out with my institute buddies.

It wasn't long before most of them left too and I was left alone with Kris. We talked and laughed and it wasn't too bad. Good clean times.

But I went to math first! I used my quick and artful tongue to convince the teacher to accept my late work. I took an exam. I'm a bit nervous about this exam. It's really scaring me. I have no idea how I did. I got an 84 on the last exam, so I'm quite terrified of this one.

When I got home, I checked my mail. I'm only interested in one guy right now, shockingly enough. No really. Only one guy. Very silly of me, hm? Not really. He's pretty much "wow." I'm wowed by him. But I'll be keeping this to myself for a long time. As in... DON'T PRY ABOUT THIS. I am not telling. I will when the time comes, if it ever does. But as of now, don't pick the topic up.

My arm is hurting again. How odd.

I think I'll eat some of my ice cream and watch a movie. Ah, I went to the safeway on Pollard yesterday and bought myself a Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie because I just really felt the desire for one. Bad, I know, but what could I do? It called me.. And it was there. And I had money. It was rather spur of the moment too. On my way home, I just suddenly turned onto Pollard and bought it. Huh.

So yes. Movie. Ice cream. Yay.

I work tomorrow from 5-10. Not as long as last weekend (which was 11-6).

No comments: