Saturday, May 20, 2006

Aw, look at the lady bug-- AH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?

So yesterday I got a package in the mail from Grant. He sent me some Tim Tam's. I really like these chocolates! Karren showed me how to eat them properly and now I will never eat them another way again. Ever. So good.

I also had work yesterday. I worked from 5-10 and closed with Rowan. I fell in love with 3 pieces of jewelry and a pair of shoes. I vowed to start saving 80% of my paycheck for my laptop, and letting the other bit be for myself to spend. So I got paid a certain amount yesterday... Great, I get 10 dollars to spend! I can save that up too. I can do this, ya'll. I'm capable!

Today, though, I got up at 9 and got dressed in clothes I could work hard and play hard in. I drove to the stake center, arriving just at 10, and helped the stake package up humanitarian kits for disaster survivors. We finished an hour early! I helped the baby blanket packagers too. It was so awesome!

The my ward and I played softball. I warmed up my catching with Jared Collins, then I warmed up my batting, and Josh showed up so I warmed up my throwing with him too. Then we were off into teams and we played softball and we had such a blast! I don't know who won, I don't think anyone cared. We were all having too much fun. Rick cooked us all up some barbeque and we really enjoyed the meat. Meat. Meat. Love that meat.

After everyone ate, those of us who wanted to started practicing our batting. It was awesome. I didn't do too badly. And when everyone was done, I gave Josh a ride home.

Anyway. I'm home and feeling a bit... tired. I have some phone calls to perform, then I'll take a nice bath and a nap. *mmm* Sounds marvelous.

No comments: