Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's day

Cool, I can write in here again. I didn't write much about certain things because they were related to my mother's day gift for my mom. Which I gave to her this morning. And she loved it. I wrote her a poem, and then drew a comic to go with it. ^_^ Mom loved it. I felt good.

But, since yesterday I've had yet another head ache. A horrible one that's only on the right side of my head. I tried to sleep it off, but it lingers slightly. I know that once I start driving or get into the sun, it'll start up again. Hence I shall be taking advil. Hurrah!

Mom and dad are gone now. Off to celebrate their anniversary. That's pretty cool. Yeah, today's their anniversary. It's a good day for mom. She was all smiles.

I go to the Serra Park ward today. I want to see what it's like to go to church with people my age and not people tens years older.

No comments: