Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm fond of my little tail-gater...

I'm really tired. I stayed up late doing math again. Bleah. Got 3 hours of sleep again. Bleah! I did take the nicest shower... Mmm.

Weigth lifting was weight lifting. S'all good and fun and I lift stuff.

I went to institute and changed and promptly realized that, hey, I forgot my shoes at home! That sucks! I wandered around barefoot for a while. Mark taught Derk to play another version of Mancala and Derk taught me and I won, once. He beat me twice after that. *grump* I finished my math, went to math, did more math, and took a quiz.

By that time, it was 5:45. Got to my car, dropped off my stuff, got something from the church (a flier about the 20th) and off I went home. There was so much traffic, it was appalling. Not interesting and appalling, just appalling. So I took Prospect home. That made things interesting and appalling. Less traffic. Hurray!

I got home and I was famished to the point of my stomach constantly growling. One big growl. Grrr. In the door I come and, lo, Dad makes Pasta Primavera! I was so happy, I died! And then we ate it! Lots of it! I'm full to the ears of it!

I think I'll go to institute tonight.

No comments: