Wednesday, May 10, 2006

To be generic, rather than universal

Today was pretty much awesome. Or is. Currently. There are awesome things going on? Something to that extent.

True, I feel like I didn't get enough sleep last night, which is undoubtably true. But I got to art on time and am doing pretty well on the new project! Yay! And I got to spend my break reading Devil's Cub. No interuptions or distractions. Cami played mancala and I read. English was english. I handed in my review and we all discussed book reviews. Woo hoo. Lots-o-fun there. *waves a little flag* Whatever.

The drive home was good. I took the freeway to Saratoga because the freeway was a way free of cars up to that point. Honestly. Once you passed the turn off to Saratoga, it was completely clogged. Yeah. Took Saratoga to Quito and home from there. It was great!

I'm feeling relaxed too. I'm going to do my math now and give myself tomorrow's break as a real break. With reading. Sweet.

No comments: