Friday, May 05, 2006

A little bit at a time.

That was the shortest read I've ever experienced for a Georgette Heyer piece. I picked it up at 7:30 and put it down at 10. Weird. But, hey, now I can write a 2 page report on it. Wee.

I slept in today. Really slept in. I didn't eat much. Only when I had to. Food just didn't sound appealing today. I watched X-men. I'm glad I did. It's such a nice movie. I guess I meant nice as in... really fun to watch. Yes. I watched that and watched some Tv with stu. Then I read my book. the one that took 2 and half hours to read. That's weird.

Tomorrow, I'll write my report, do my math, and maybe do some art of my volition. Yes... maybe.

But today, I was full of thought. I thought about a conversation I had with Jessica and Cami yesterday. It concerned boys and it lasted for about 2 hours. I won't go into particulars, but it made me think about things. And I realized I'm really tired. There's so much work behind having a crush on a guy, it's exhausting. All the time. And I'm too tired right now to deal with that. I need a break. And a break is what I'll take.

No comments: