Sunday, May 07, 2006

Mounds of pink things

Ah, so today I went to Karren's ward. Sat with Stu and Gordo. Sat in the sun too. The whole time. Fried my brain. I got a big head ache, terribly sleepy, and really really hot. But the testimony meeting was pretty great. That's a nice ward. Friendly people. Cute guys. Lots-o-cute guys.

When we got home, I was tired and hungry and really mad at the sun for shining on me all day. *ga-rump* But we all had chocolate muffins and I showed mom how to edit her links on her blog. Which brought me to editing my template on my blog. Which lead to me getting a new template. Continuing on to me editing that template to the extreme.

Hence, everything is pink. I feel like dabbling in pink for a while. I might change it later. Maybe. I spent many hours on this. Mostly because it's time consuming to go through 15 pages of html to change each color code, insert your own https, and deleting things you don't like. And I still couldn't make the blue stuff go away. Ugh. But after I studied the html for the original template for 30 minutes, poking a prodding along the way, I started making changes. testing the https they had for background images. Then I made my own. I love painter sometimes (I can't do as much as I could on photoshop, but it's pretty sweet). Yeah. Go team! rawr!

Laura and Brock's Nana came over today and we fed her eggs benedict. She really enjoyed that. So did everyone else. Fresh lemons, I am told, make a big difference. Me? I just love the eggs benedict and ate a lot, possibly too much. Then I played with that calorie counter place my family seems strangely fond of. I hate being out of the family loop, so I'm doing one too. 1600 calories a day's not too hard. I managed that today. Hee. I suppose I'll stop eating the snickers at institute and pack lunches, as I once planned. Ah.... plans.

Do you like the pink tendrals?

1 comment:

gamma said...

like the pink tendrils, yes. :D