Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'd rather eat hot forks

Oh what a day, what a day.

Woke up a little late, was a bit rushed. Got to class on time though. I hurt my knee last night, right? So I didn't have to do the running portion of weight lifting. Not too shabby for me, eh?

Hanging out at the institute was good. I dozed a bit as I tried to cool off. I did my math. Ate junk food (that part made me feel gross) and talked to people. Very cynical people. Boy. Anthony is so unpleasant to be around, I can hardly stand it!

Math was fine. I didn't finish lab 9 in time though... So... Arg. T__T I don't understand why... Poor me.

Now, on occassion I have found myself with sharp stabbing pains to the right of my left hip bone. It's really painful, but usually goes away. I got some this late afternoon and felt unhappy, but went to institute anyway. As of now, the span of pain has increased to the same spot, only on my back. And all areas inbetween. So the lower part of my left abdomen suffers. It's really quite painful.

But I did just doodle something amazingly happy. I am giggling. X) And now I will write because I feel inspired!

No comments: