Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Makes me forlorn

Why is it, that I'm only emotionally stable for a week of every month, and as soon as it's over, I fall to pieces? I don't understand and I want it better.

Today was a fairly good day, but after being home for an hour or so, I started feeling lost and depressed. No good food to eat, nothing to do, too tired to do anything, and too depressed to be happy. Which made me grumpy. All of those things. Together. Grumpy me. My poor family.

I have math to do. I finished off my oreos. The remaining three I had. No more. And I'm feeling wretched again. Ugh. A heavy sort of emptiness in my chest. Forlornity.

I think I'll watch X-men tomorrow. If I can. Probably not. I go to the beach on friday evening, if someone will drive me. I still can't drive myself to the beach. Or, can't meet people at the beach. Yeah. I could watch it in the morning, though. That way, if I can't go to the beach, I'll still have half a good day. Hurrah.

Can you feel the excitement?

No comments: