Monday, May 22, 2006

Who cried during Sleepless in Seattle the first time? Brother Walton!

So, last night and the wee hours of this morning were spent doing art. Massive amounts of messy pastels. My hands are still stained. Even after countless scrubbings of my hands and a shower. Ah well. But I digress.

I had a busy weekend. I worked from 5-10 on friday and was very tired. I got up at 9 on saturday and went to the service project at the stake center. That was supposed to last until noon. We finished at 10:45. 4400 emergency kits! In 45 minutes! Go us! Everyone was so into it and we were so organized! I got there at 10 and put towels in bags until 10:30, when we finished with those kits. Then I ran to the baby blankets section and bagged up those until they were all done. We worked so hard.

Then, at 12, most of my ward showed up and we all played softball until 2:30. I got sunburned, along with the rets of ward. I gave Josh Erskine a ride home. I came home and rested. Took a luke warm bath for my burns. And then spent satursya resting my leg, because I over worked my knee and it started hurting like it used to. It still hurts. *grump*

Sunday, I got up for ward counsel. Went to that. Yay! Church was all around good. Then I went home and we celebrated Stu's birthday early because he's spending the summer with 3900 monkeys. So cool!!! Monkeys!

Today I was so tired, I missed my alarm by an hour and was late to art. Turned in my project and went back to institute and took a five minute nap before Derk woke me up. Then I couldn't sleep anymore. So I visited with everyone. Janelle, Cami, and Jess and I went to Wendy's (my first time!) and we ate. I didn't get sick off the milkshake/frosty thing which means it isn't made of real ice cream. They are full of lies.

When I got home, I took another nap. When I awoke, I made two batches of brownies, printed out the list of facts, and off I went to FHE. FHE was good. Everyone really enjoyed it! I'm so glad they liked it, I spent so long preparing. When I got home, Mom had bought my new work out pants. I suppose they're more capris...

Stuart and I discuss hair.

I showered. Clean! But it aggravated my sun burns. They are red and stingy now.

I go and make myself feel less pain.

No comments: