Thursday, May 11, 2006

Who ate the chicken?

I feel welsh today. Mostly because of my hat. It's very welsh.

For some unknown and probably ridiculous reason, I got up two hours before I had to leave, as opposed to the normal one hour. I lost an hour of sleep for no reason. I think I was past the point of rational thought last night when I finished my math. That's a silly reason to get up too early.

Weight lifting is getting easier, though. Ironically enough, I got lazy at some point and started taking off half of what Spencer lifted. Which worked. I didn't die. Not too much suffering either. But I did feel like the weight I used to lift was too light as some point. Yeah. Hm. Weird.

We had pizza for lunch forum today at institute. Free pizza. And lots of pizza. I had two gargantuan slices and ate them in 4 bites. So happy. I have a mouth like a cave. *echo* I discovered that Mark's wife is Natalie Judd. I was shocked and happy. Then I read Devil's Cub until I got tired and promptly took myself a nap. Then I made sure my math was done and off I went to math. Duh.

I got there on time! Probably because I did my math last night and not today during forum. But, once I got there, I learned I didn't have my math done. In fact, I didn't even know about half the assignment! There was a whole nother section of work! I was quite put out. But somehow, through my vast knowledge of math and the power over time I have, I managed to complete 2 hours of math work in 20 minutes. Why? Cause I'm great. Or I like to tell myself that. *cough* yeah. But, the teacher decided to give us about 50 hours of math work this weekend. Probably because he stopped being social the day his white hair and over weightness and jerk of a personality decided to occur at the same time and wants us to not be social too. Curses. Does he not know I am not social enough? I do not need his assisstance!

But that's done and over. I am home. Where there's food, family and my bed. I'll do some math tonight (no, I really will) and tomorrow will be the day I work on a thing... That must be done by sunday. Tomorrow. Comprende?

No comments: