Friday, May 12, 2006

I know every dirt spot on the walls of my room. And THAT is no dirt spot.

Who can sleep with a spider the size of a quarter on the wall? Not me. I freak out. Correction. I freaked out. I also danced up and down in the hallway feeling terrified, tried to kill it with a shoe, lost my nerve to go within 5 feet of it, wanted desperately to wake up stu, convinced myself it'd be better to sleep down stairs and let the spider live than to wake up Stu and Gordo, who would kill me, sprayed the spider with something stinky, squeaked when it fell off the wall and almost touched me, fled downstairs, and ate a chocolate muffin. In that order.

Oh, want to know why I am so thoroughly tramatized by this night? Well, I went to wash my face and saw a little spider on the wall. It was a baby. An evil baby that crawls and leaves terror in my heart. I went to smoosh it with a wad of toilet paper, and it decided to jump off the wall and onto MY HAND! I screamed! I dropped the wad of toilet paper! I shuddered uncontrollably for a bit. I noticed the spider sitting in the sink. I got mad and drowned it.

Yes, so after I encountered little baby spider, I encountered big spider joe. And I feel so picked on. I'm unhappy. I want to go to bed. But I don't know if I killed big spider joe. He might still be living. In my room.

It would have been worse to have turned out the light with either spiders there. Being in the dark is bad for my nerves, hence I have a lava lamp/night light (Yeah, I'll beat you with a cactus tier if you mock my fear of the darkness. Yes. A cactus tier. That means you'll die). So being in the dark with a spider is a mortifying thought. Even more mortifying? Being in the dark with a giant spider.

I hate spiders. Hate them. Loathing. Gr.

I think I might just sleep, um, not in my room tonight... Or not sleep at all. I can do that. I've done it. I can sleep in the afternoon when I can be sure big spider joe is gone. Yeah.... Maybe.....

No comments: