Thursday, May 04, 2006

We sure do heart them crazies

*sigh* By the way, that was the deepest, longest, gustiest sigh you will ever read about, let alone imagine in your silly mind.

My day has been insane. And my brain-membrane is feeling the reprecussions. Aka, I suffer.

I stayed up until whenever late-o'clock (3am) doing math. I got up at 7:30, showered at 8, and stu drove me to school at 9:30. I ditched my stuff at the institute (being that the stu person had the car mom and I share on a daily basis) and wandered to weight training. It was pleasant. Nice people there. Everyone's nice. It's lovely.

Then I returned to institute and changed, ate a taco, and continued to work on my math. I worked and worked and worked some more. And then it was 3:40 and time to run to class because it started in 5 minutes and I had a 10 minute walk ahead of me. So I walked fast. My head was hurting. A lot.

Got to math, turned in my review assignment, was shown some mercy and found we didn't have to turn in the other set of problems until tuesday (which I didn't get the chance to do, the review was vital to my test I had to take). I took some notes, blathered mindlessly to myself, and took a test on things I had spent 6 hours studying today, and 4 hours studying last night. It was like mircrowaving chicken wings after learning how to raise the chicken, kill the chicken, clean the chicken and cook the chicken in a big oven. Yeah. Not so hard. I'm pleased.

I come out of class and call the home, but no one answers. Dispair occured. Then Stu called and I was relieved. Then Craig called and wanted to take me to see Stomp. I'm too tired. No go there. I arrived at the car and Stu and I waited for Karren and Gordo to pick him up. Then Nichole called about the math test and we talked about that. Stu left with Gordo and Karren, and I drove home.

And the door was locked. My arms were full of bags of my stuff and I went to use my super-door-opening-foot-move to, duh, open the door, and whoa, the door wouldn't open. In fact, it hurt my sandaled foot. Poor foot. I tried again, pained again. Poor poor foot. Finally, I dropped my stuff, thinking it must be that I'm wearing sandals and my feet aren't sturdy enough and I try with my hands. Once again no budgery. I suffered again. I couldn't imagine why the door was locked because, well, it never is. I always see to that when I leave in the morning so I won't have to empty my arms onto the ground (like I did today) and get out my key and let myself in. But I finally realized this was the case and I opened it with much difficulty. I let myself in ranting about the door and my loathing for it.

But my neck and the base of my head are in such pain now. They have been suffering in unison since math started. I took tylenols and they did nothing for me (decievers!). So, I'm going to grab some good snack food, possibly go to safeway for some cheezits. Or something. I have 6 dollars. That's enough for something. But once I have a snack, I'm crashing in my bed for a doze. Then I'll read Powder and Patch cause I have to write a report on it. Due monday. Huzzah. And I have an art collage due monday too. But that's nothing. It's an hour of cut and paste. Literally.

I'm almost dead tired. If I were more tired, I would be dead. Deadified. Bleah.

No comments: