Monday, May 01, 2006

You're in Houston, Texas

A good day. I got up at the right time and got ready at the right time and left at the right time. I got to art at the right time, if not early, too. And my teacher was fine with my idea of starting again on the project. I spent some time in institute with Derk and Jon. We played pool for a while. Then Derk, Cami and I played a game I can't remember the title of (you sound out a phrase and then decipher what the real phrase is) and then I was off to english. That was fine too. But afterwards the teacher and two other women went off about politics and said things iI really disagree with, so I went home. I am bummed that my CD in the car is so glitchy it can't get through a song without skipping 10 seconds or more. It's really depressing too cause it's such a good CD. I don't think it's all the CD's. Maybe it's mom's CD player. Or that CD. I think the latter.

My ice cream melt. FHE in a few hours. Homework. Lots to do. But this is a good day.

No comments: