Monday, May 08, 2006

You didn't say hungry, did you...

I am sooo tried and sooo hungry, it's wrong. Sick and wrong. Yes, I was sick today. Bleah. I curled up in a chair all day and chilled there with my buddies. Played a game of pool with carolyn, read my book some, drew my foot, and had a super hilarious conversation with Derk. So many things I didn't know, ha ha!

Went to art and we critiqued and everyone loved my piece. Yay piece! And the prompt in english was nice. I wrote the first draft to a scene from my graphic novel. I wrote comic book, but it's not a comic book. It's not comedic. It is sometimes, duh. But it's a novel. In book form. Because my writing is not as well formed as I'd like. Oh, english is very helpful. I am certainly learning stuff. Rah!

Since Derek is in charge of FHE tonight, I'm not going. I'm going to spend this monday at home. Family and math. Huzzah!

And food. There shall be food.

No comments: