Saturday, May 27, 2006

Windchimes

All right!

Today, is Saturday. Yesterday was Friday. Let's start there.

We went to see X-men 3: Last Stand. It was good, but I wanted to cry half the time because of all the stuff Jean did. I did not expect any of it and it just got worse and worse.

I watched Sleeping Beauty last night. Such a nice movie. So good. Why don't they make villians like Malificent anymore? Or weapons like, "The Shield of Virtue" and "The Sword of Truth." Man, those are the best. Everything was cool then. Malificent was genuinely evil. She had minions and evil power and she was brilliant and completely awesome. She had all the powers of Hell (she said so herself). The fairies were hilarious and cool and so passionate! Everyone was awesome! There were so many things in this movie that would be "unacceptable" nowadays. Stu says the Sword and Shield bit (of truth and virtue) are straight from the bible. And when Phillip threw the sword at her, there was blood. And they did say the world "Hell" (in reference, of course). It was all cool. So cool. I'm happy.

Also, yesterday my mom has this lovely sparkly wind chime I really liked, so I traded her one of my hand made (the ones I make) stuffed animals for it. Now I have a little wind chime! And she has the stuffed doggie.

I got up at 1 today and went to the bank (finally) and deposited my paycheck. Now, I have some money. Not much, but I have some. I can pay tithing and pay back my parents. Huzzah!

I want to watch another movie. And to hang my wind chime.

No comments: