Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We descend so easily

Ah me.

Today was not so good. I came to sad conclusion. I thought a lot about it and decided what was best. And I'm confident in my choice. I'll give him a chance and forget about the other guy. I saw them both today (a rare occurence) and it's decided. I hope it's the right one.. *sigh* We shall see, won't we?

Anyway. I got up early and straightened my hair for a change (which, by the way, I am never doing on work out days again). Went to weight lifting, lifted, felt strong, laughed, etc. A good fun time. ^_^ Afterwards, though, I ended up letting Stu convince me to go to Starbucks with them all. I got to meet Ashley and she's terribly nice! She and Stu are so nice. Tad is nice too, a bit of a recluse, but it's all good. And Spencer... is Spencer. I don't know how to describe him.

But
we all went to Starbucks and Stu bought me a chocolate milk (which is real milk, by the way - The label tells you true) and then we followed Tad and Spencer to Whole Foods and they bought this magical mint water (they call it Mmwater).

Spencer: "It's like, you're drinking it and thinking 'I'm drinking water' and then you stop drinking it and then you're suddenly all 'Whoa! Mint!'"

Tad: "Yeah, totally!"

And they were right. It's very much water with a mint aftertaste. Very odd. I liked it though, and I'm not much of a mint person. *shrug* it made my sore throat feel better, so I shan't complain.

We mosied somewhere on campus (not sure where, I started feeling dazed at some point) and then I found myself alone, much to my dismay. Tad found himself alone and found me and we were alone together. So we took our lonely selves off to find the abandoners once known as Stu, Ashley and Spencer. Then Spencer and Tad went away, and I went away, and Stu and Ashley were left in the hot, hot (heat!) cafeteria.

I went back to the institute and felt forlorn for some odd reason. So I went into the other room and played Settlers of Catan. I felt better after that. But once everyone left I felt forlorn again. So I spoiled myself and ate junk food and played Zelda. Good times.

Went off to math and discovered I have an 86 in that class. So, I need to work harder! After class, Nichole and I ended up sitting on a bench talking about books and writing until 7. Then I went to Brother Cottle's last institute class ever (*sob*) and it was so good. I wrote down his address and such so I can write him with questions or something. He is so cool.

Other things happened but... yeah. I care not to expound on them here for the people they concern may read this. The constant risks of having a blog. Whatever.

I think I'll do some math tonight. And some writing. I have good story ideas and desire to write them down.

Ugh, and my one sunburned ear peeled today. It was so random. It just came off! Bleah!

No comments: