Friday, May 12, 2006

Underestimated

Ah me. Today was nice. So very nice.

Last night, I figured I'd hunt up the spider I sprayed and then I'd be able to sleep. I couldn't find it, so I went to wash my face and check again. But when I walked into the bathroom... There was another spider. I started to cry. I was so tired, and the spiders get my heart rate going I was completely stressed. So I got furious and killed the spider and flushed it away. I promptly felt pitiful. I washed up, grabbed my bear, and went down stairs for the night. I was not sleeping in my room now. I overloaded and it just wasn't worth it. I slept on the couch.

I spent most of today drawing in my room. I have missed drawing for fun. It's so relaxing. Ha... Happy.

Also, Dr. Who was pretty much awesome tonight. Can't object to that, huh?

Work tomorrow at 11. Which means, I leave at 10. Which means I'm up at 8. So... I go to bed now!

No comments: