Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ships piled high with apple pie

I meant to write last night, but... man. I was really tired.

So, FHE. The plan was climbing the Walton's rock wall. I thought there was going to be barbeque too but when someone told me there wasn't, I thought that meant the FHE was canceled. Needless to say, I was worried. But Melissa sent out the email and I felt better. But man... I thought it had to be something else. *mee hee*

And it was a blast! I climbed twice and almost made it to the top. I barely reached the fourth floor on my second try (almost reached the fourth floor on my first). I got invited to go hiking... Bah! There was good food and nice people and the Walton's told us about themselves. They blow glass! For Disney! I'm impressed to no end. But I think I hurt my knee.. It's hurting pretty badly. It hasn't hurt like this for a long time. I'll be sure to tell my weight lifting teacher. I probably shouldn't run.

I was so tired last night, that as I did my math, I totally fell asleep. And when I say totally, I mean, a deep sleep that was really hard to wake up from.

Food!

No comments: