Monday, May 01, 2006

What's the postage price to Australia?

I did some math homework last night, in an effort to save myself from stress on tuesday. Go me, eh? I carefully looked over my art worksheet to and discovered I can make my subject a person. I wish I'd known that on friday or thursday. I could have started it then and wouldn't have to risk the teacher getting mad at me for changing my mind. *sigh* I have always rarely gone with the first draft of anything. Writing, hardly ever. Drawing, always something else. Even when I get dressed I change from the first outfit. I want to make everything perfect and will change things to make it so.

So, I have to go to school in a few minutes. If I get there early enough, I'll be able to make a sketch study of people before class and start my new picture. I wish I could explain the way I do my art. He probably won't understand.. Mr. Downs barely understood. Wee!

I'll be home around 4 and then I'll do my math more, work on my art, and go to FHE. Dinner at the Call's. I'll do more math before bed again and hopefully that'll be it for math and I'll have the 4 hours between class tomorrow to draw.

I still feel good and strong. *rawr*

No comments: